Where the tv lacks, eVenting jumps in for help
In our Kanaal Z series 'Never Waste a Good Crisis' we get the chance to talk to real game changers. They are experts on committed entrepreneurship and everything digital. In this episode, our guest is Tino Dekkers, strategy director at Nine o'Clock Somewhere and member of Duval Union. Make sure you don't forget to watch the entire video below (Dutch only).
eVenting, the next big thing?
Nine o'Clock Somewhere strikes back to the internet peak that traditionally takes place in the morning and evening at 9 o'clock. According to Tino, it is crucial to be relevant to your audience at these times of day. During the corona crisis, this peak has risen and has spread out over the rest of the day. Why? Because everyone was working or staying at home. This allows people to actually be online at any time of the day, which is a big advantage for companies.
By creating relevant content for consumers, you give them a reason to visit the internet more often. At Nine o’Clock Somewhere they help brands and companies to be more visible online. A digital agency developing creative solutions that generate big business. The agency has just launched its 'eVenting' platform in which brands can convince their customers by means of a personal live shopping experience.
This total experience consists of a full-screen broadcast that you follow on your iPad, computer or smart TV where you follow a stylist or sales person. That way, you can purchase products directly without leaving the broadcast by clicking on the purchase button. In short: customers no longer need to visit an independent webshop. The added value for companies lies in the fact that customers can make their purchases via the webshop at any hour of the day. On top of that, they can collect data about their customers and adjust their brand strategy accordingly.
Physical contact meets the online experience
A great working marriage between a personal 'physical' service and an online experience. That’s exactly what this platform is all about. Tino: "eVenting is an exclusive addition to our already existing shopping experience in real life."
Don't miss out: find the entire 'Never Waste a Good Crisis' series here:
- Duval Union – Absolute must? Double the value, halve the budget.
- Herculean Alliance – Are your employees part of the 87%?
- Duval Branding – From additional to necessary in no time
- Grava – Do you have visitors or customers who bring in the cash?
- Duval Union Innovative Marketing – A fully digital version of your company in 72 hours
- Profacts – Societal trends for the happy few
- MMBSY – Crisis plus creativity equals opportunity
- GrowthAgent – How to make a 5 year leap in one month
- Glickman – Data as a base for decision-making?
- Friendship – Why to advertise in times of a crisis
- Madewithlove – How the corona crisis accelerated remote working
Intrigued? Register for our free 2 day webinar.