From additional to necessary in no time
Marc Wellens, managing director at Duval Branding, is our beloved guest in this episode of 'Never Waste a Good Crisis' by Kanaal Z. Marc, a true entrepreneur at heart, tells us how fellow entrepreneurs can make use of this crisis to come out stronger and even more competitive. Don’t forget to watch the video below (Dutch only).
Duval Branding is, as the name suggests itself, a branding agency. They help brands and companies to position themselves on the market. Even in these changing times, their service remains crisis proof. Duval Branding is not an advertising agency and therefore does not have to count on temporary campaigns. In a sustainable way, they support brands through suitable strategies that help them emerge stronger from this crisis.
Threat or opportunity?
Due to the changed circumstances, this crisis is seen as a major threat while a lot of companies are finding creative and innovative solutions. What we especially notice is that young companies are tremendously resilient these days and can easily survive a crisis. Duval Branding points the entrepreneur in the right direction on digital channels. Implementation is one thing, but it's the proposition that gives a brand a strong position in the market.
Today, there are a lot of companies that are looking for collaborations with which they can jointly bring an offer to the customer. An example from Antwerp, chef Nick Bril of restaurant The Jane has joined forces collectively with the drunken horse gin and restaurants Kasserol and Racine to offer fun aperitif boxes online. These catering businesses had to quickly shift gears as they were faced with a compulsory closure from one day to the next due to the coronavirus. They managed to pull off this concept and are planning to collaborate again in the future.
It is by far the most ideal moment to build your brand digitally in a consistent way. This global pandemic can still be positive for entrepreneurs and create new sources of income.
Don't miss out: find the entire 'Never Waste a Good Crisis' series here:
- Duval Union – Absolute must? Double the value, halve the budget.
- Herculean Alliance – Are your employees part of the 87%?
- Nine o'Clock Somewhere – Where the tv lacks, eVenting jumps in for help
- Grava – Do you have visitors or customers who bring in the cash?
- Duval Union Innovative Marketing – A fully digital version of your company in 72 hours
- Profacts – Societal trends for the happy few
- MMBSY – Crisis plus creativity equals opportunity
- GrowthAgent – How to make a 5 year leap in one month
- Glickman – Data as a base for decision-making?
- Friendship – Why to advertise in times of a crisis
- Madewithlove – How the corona crisis accelerated remote working
Intrigued? Register for our free 2 day webinar.