An introduction workshop with an overview of the latest trends in this specific industry.
To inspire all implied stakeholders and get a consensus on the fact that change is actually happening, even in your business.
(Half) A day presentation from DearMedia with an overview of the impact that digital has (had) on business, based on the metaphor of the The Glass House, The Package, The Frog, The Gatekeeper, The Traveller, The Participant and The Cyborg. Reality check: how digital already impacted other industries.
An impact analysis of the Drivers of Transformation on your business.
Assessing the possible change to your business as triggered by digital transformation.
- Listing of potentially impacted areas (activities, areas, divisions, ...)
- Listing of Drivers of Transformation (DOT’s)
- Impact Scoring (Rating the impact of each driver for each impact area)
- Selecting the Key Transforming Areas (KTA’s)
- Planning the next step (Scenario’s)
Predicting future scenario’s for your Key Transformation Areas (KTA’s).
Understanding your possible futures and making them visible for your stakeholders.
- This exercise needs to be (re)done for each selected Area (KTA).
- Defining Drivers (DOT) with the highest impact on the Area.
- Creating a matrix of the 2 DOT’s per KTA (if necessary create several matrixes with one recurrent driver as basis).
- Brainstorming about the “possible future” in each of the quadrants.
- Writing a realistic and comprehensive future scenario per quadrant.
- Performing a SWOT analysis for each scenario (compared to current situation).
- Selecting the most likely and most wanted scenario’s.
- Identifying “Red Flags” for trend monitoring per scenario.
Identifying possible business actions and turning them into concrete projects.
Building your own future.
- Starting from the possible scenario’s.
- Using our methodology to create a long list of possible business cases.
- Validating and creating a short list of business cases that need to be elaborated.
- Assigning them to possible development entities (“The Factory”, “The Guesthouse” or “The Garage”).
- They are the basis for detailed business case development and the digital agenda.
Closely following evolutions in your and other businesses to identify signs of (accelerated) transformation.
Tracking change as it happens.
- Permanently monitoring trends in or related to your industry.
- Organizing monthly or quarterly workshops.
- An overview of trends and evolutions.
- Mapping trends on our scenario’s (red flags).
- Conclusions: which scenario’s are becoming more or less likely to happen?